School of the Bible is a one-year training program that aims to transform minds, lives, ministries, and nations through the incredible principles in God’s word.
School of the Bible is not just a Bible school. The school is focused on the Bible, but not simply for the sake of study itself. Instead, the focus is on the message of the Bible. A focus on the character of God, on what God wants to do in the nations of the earth, and how He wants to do it! A focus on seeing the ways of God and the truth of God, on learning how to work for revival and for the development of the Christian life, and on working to see the truth of God applied to the transforming of nations.
– Seeing how the Old Testament and New Testament t together harmoniously
– Studying the Bible from cover to cover to learn – God’s heart
– God’s character
– Practical truth to change your life
– God’s ways of dealing with mankind
– God’s ways of producing the kingdom of God
– To put scripture together so that it becomes a burning reality in your life
$6,200 Per Person*
Enrollment Fee Due Upon Arrival:
*Classroom phase tuition only.
Outreach phase airfare and grounds fees are in addition to the tuition cost.|
There is an additional cost for children and spouse not enrolled in SOTB (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
SOTB applicants must have successfully completed a DTS or CDTS.
Students completing SOTB can receive up to 44 credits from YWAM’s University of the Nations.